Crime Alerts are different than emergency alerts.
Crime Alerts may prevent an ongoing threat to campus (i.e., an assault that happened near campus, or series of burglaries in neighborhoods nearby).The Jeanne Clery Act requires the university to issue these warnings so that you are aware and able to protect yourself.
Emergency Alerts are issued upon confirmation of a significant emergency or dangerous situation involving an immediate threat to the health or safety of the campus community. For more information on UNC Asheville's Emergency Notification System (BulldogAlert) please visit the Emergency Management website.
Active Crime Alerts
Previous Crime Alerts
- October 13, 2017: Larceny of Motor Vehicle Parts
- Information on Indecent Exposure that occurred on 4/16/2015
- April 15, 2016: Assault on Female near Parking Lot 28
- April 8th, 2015: Larcenies from Owen and Lipinsky Halls
- December 8th, 2014: Armed Robbery at Grove Apartments
- January 27th, 2014: Sexual Assault on W.T. Weaver Blvd
- January 19th, 2014: Motor Vehicle Break-Ins
- December 13th, 2013: Motor Vehicle Theft
- November 13th, 2013: Burglary at Grove Apartments
- September 18th, 2013: Armed Robbery on Merrimon Avenue
- June 14th, 2013: Botanical Gardens Suspicious Person
- June 5, 2013: Off-Campus Fire
- March 28, 2013: On-Campus Armed Robbery
- November 27, 2012: Off-Campus Armed Robbery
- July 24, 2012: On-Campus Auto Break-ins
- June 20, 2011: Off-Campus Burglaries
- October 19, 2010: Off-Campus Assault